INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION. CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION. EDUCATION.
- ISO 17100 – Translation services.
- ISO 18841- Interpreting services.
- ISO 18587. Translation services. Post-editing of machine translation output.
- ISO 9001. Quality Management.
- EXPERIENCE. Baltum Büroo has more than 10 years of experience in the international certification services market.
- FLEXIBILITY. Baltum Büroo means reasonable and affordable prices.
- Acknowledgment. Baltum Büroo is worldwide recognition and adherence to best practices and experience.
- ACCREDITATIONS. Baltum Büroo is a representative of an accredited certification body. UNICERT is accredited by DakkS-Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH.
- AUDITORS. Baltum Büroo maintains its own international registration of auditors.
- ACADEMY. Baltum Büroo has own online academy, which allows you to study anywhere in the world.
- Application. We analyze the application for the subject of the certification area + We conclude an agreement.
- Development of documentation. If necessary, we analyze the documentation, conduct training, development and implementation of ISO / IEC 27001 documentation.
- Auditing. On-site audit. Departure of the auditor to check the management system.
- Issuance of a certificate. Preparing a report and making a decision on issuing a certificate.
ISO 17100 is an international standard, published in 2015 to provide the requirements that a TSP (Translation Services Provider) shall meet, in order to provide a translation service that meets client’s and other applicable specifications.
Improving your translation services to the level required by ISO 17100, strengthens your business performance, helping with the delivery of a quality translation service. In addition, it establishes and defines the quality of your translators, providing reassurance to your customers.
BENEFITS OF ISO 17100 CERTIFICATION
- Increased profit potential and market share
- Gives you a competitor advantage
- Proof to your customers that you provide a consistent and reliable service
- Improved communication between customers and suppliers
- Increased morale and motivation of your staff
- Establishes and defines the quality of your translators
- Reassures customers that your translators are qualified
- Enables you to tender for more contracts
- Provides customers with a level of security
- Evidence you are a forward-thinking translator business
WHAT DOES ISO 17100 COVER?
ISO 17100 Translation Services consists of just six clauses with the four key clauses being:
- Human Resources: ensuring the people selected to perform translation tasks have the required competences and qualifications.
- Pre-Production Process and Activities: ensuring processes are in place for handling and analysing enquiries, determining project feasibility, preparing quotations, and entering into agreements.
- Production Processes: ensuring compliance with the agreement from the moment it is confirmed to the agreed end of the project.
- Post-Production Process: ensuring processes are in place for handling client feedback, assessing client satisfaction and making appropriate corrections and/or taking corrective action.
Request certification cost ISO 17100, ISO 18841, ISO 18587, ISO 9001