Training / Development of documentation / International certification ISO / IEC 27001:2013 (IAF Accreditation).
ISO 27001 is the international standard for an effective information security management system and forms the basis for the protection of confidential data. With ISO 27001, companies have a systematic guide to plan, implement, monitor and improve their own information systems to support business processes.
- Ensuring the progress of work even in the event of attack or damage
- Enabling greater trust from the client
- Ensuring Compliance
- Securing Profitability and Corporate Image
- Computer-aided protection of data systems and networks against potential threats and threats, such as: Eg fraud, espionage, sabotage, fire blight or floods.
- EXPERIENCE. Baltum Büroo has more than 10 years of experience in the international certification services market.
- FLEXIBILITY. Baltum Büroo means reasonable and affordable prices.
- Acknowledgment. Baltum Büroo is worldwide recognition and adherence to best practices and experience.
- ACCREDITATIONS. Baltum Büroo is a representative of an accredited certification body. UNICERT is accredited by DakkS-Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH.
- AUDITORS. Baltum Büroo maintains its own international registration of auditors.
- ACADEMY. Baltum Büroo has own online academy, which allows you to study anywhere in the world.
- Application. We analyze the application for the subject of the certification area + We conclude an agreement.
- Development of documentation. If necessary, we analyze the documentation, conduct training, development and implementation of ISO / IEC 27001 documentation.
- Auditing. On-site audit. Departure of the auditor to check the management system.
- Issuance of a certificate. Preparing a report and making a decision on issuing a certificate.
Request certification cost ISO/IEC 27001:2013